8.31.2011

A Yes Place

Since December, I have been creating my fourth blog, called Dear Sarita, centered around our journey of hosting our foreign exchange student this year. 
Until now, Dear Sarita has been private. Now that our Sarita has arrived and her blog has kicked into a full gear documentation of our experiences together, I am making it public for her to enjoy and for her Paraguayan family and friends to better follow her adventures in the United States.


Along with this new blog I have been maintaining A Yes Place, six years documentation of my son's life, as well as a more personal blog/God-journal of about the past year. As I've recently added this fourth blog to my life I've only natural wondered what would have to give.


As it turns out, a yes place dot com has fulfilled it's purpose in my life so well that I have absolutely no problem saying YES to wrapping it up and putting it away in order to prioritize. 


So this is the end.
Thank you for following a yes place, making me accountable, and joining me in saying YES these past several months. 
I pray that you are blessed in all your yeses! 


You can follow any of these other places of interest by clicking on the above links.
God Bless, 
Lora

3 comments: