6.10.2011

A Full Bag of Yes

Yes, I am done with my three weeks of constant photo sessions.

this is the building in which I photographed a live surgery for the first time

the most disgustingly adorable sweethearts I've ever photographed

the bay area pet walk coverage taught me a lot about photographing animals

it's so much more like photographing people than I ever knew

Yes, I have tons of editing left to do.

"the band" 

Yes, I'm looking for someone to hire out my editing to 
in case this happens again.
(because who wants to say no to their favorite kind of work?)
_________________________________________

Yes, the garden is growing so cute!


Yes, I love to go out each day and cut my own lettuce for dinner.


Yes, I wish I had more time to build, fill and plant a second raised bed 
for all my thriving little tomato plants from seed 
(but time is not as free for me these days at usual)
_________________________________________


Yes, I love that couponing gives us such a stash of food 
that during a busy time like this I can take a week (or two) 
off of clipping and shopping, and just pick up my 
milk, eggs and produce on the fly.
________________________________________


And YES, that sweet little puppy is mine!


Yes, she's as perfect as she looks.


Yes, I'm head over heals along with the rest of my household.

And yes, you can read all about her herehere, and even here. ;)

What's filling your bag of yes these days?

2 comments:

  1. You got lots of great pictures there and oh my gosh that puppy is just adorable. And I am so jealous of your salad garden. Me want that too, but as I am looking at my neighbors garden there just hasn't been enough sun to make anything grow and with it only being about a week till we go to Norway it would have been of no use planting any on my part here. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweet puppy is toooooo much!!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete