I'm cheap.
I'm sure I've shared that before,
but I just want to remind you before going further.
I've never ordered mulch to be delivered,
in my life.
In fact, I've often just gone without rather than having
fresh looking beds around whatever home we lived in.
But the garden beds around our current home needed too much
for me to drop a bag here and there and call it good.
So, with some coaxing from my neighbor
and my husband (who is not cheap)
and my husband (who is not cheap)
I ordered three yards of hardwood mulch to be delivered to our house.
I spent about twelve hours distributing it and sprucing up
our landscaping over the couple of days after it's arrival.
Of course, Zeek joined me for much of the time.
We were all amazed at the difference it made:
Before
After
It was well worth it:
Before
After
Next up:
sand pit delivery!








It is so amazing what some nice looking mulch will do. Before I work on mulch, though I have to rid my garden beds of weeds...but I think I'll do that later. The beds are more weeds than flowers, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteWe had a treecutting company deliever free mulch to our place and got way more than we hoped for. It took 10 people a whole day to distribute out over the community garden and it sure did make a difference. It is so pretty out here now.
ReplyDeletelive173影音視訊live秀-Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-國外免費開放裸聊室
live173 視訊美女-免費進入裸聊室
live173視訊影音live秀-免費夫妻視頻真人秀
live173影音視訊live秀-免費進入主播裸聊室
live173影音live秀-免費視訊-裸聊直播間免費
live173影音live秀-免費同城交友裸聊室
showlive-免費進入裸聊直播間
showlive影音視訊聊天網-美女主播免費祼聊聊天室
showlive視訊聊天網-真人在線裸聊網