7.26.2011

List Time

Months ago I posted a list here in hopes that it would hold me accountable. It didn't really work. To this day I haven't even completed that list! 
Right now, I have some serious tasks mounting before me, and I'm a little bit overwhelmed. 


I hope I will be able to come in and cross off ALL of these things in the next couple of weeks.
Here goes nothing. 

  • Figure out how to dispose of all the stuff in the garage that needs to go.
  • Call Sarita's school and ask the questions about a buddy and the swim team.
  • Return Netflix movie!
  • Move tomato plants.
  • Plant new lettuce crop.
  • Plant herbs.
  • Burn photos to disks for E, K&E, and K&W.
  • Deliver wedding album to S&R.
  • GO TO THE LIBRARY FOR BOOKS
  • PURGE the whole house, again.
  • Call Manna and St. Vinnies to get a truck scheduled to pick up furniture and purging.
  • Call Freedom House and schedule kitchen dates.
  • Turn toy room into new spare room.
  • Turn basement into toy land.
  • Finish Zeek and Sarita's bedroom makeovers.
  • Clean off balconies.
  • Scrub down screen porch, again!
  • Purge and organize craft room (prep. space for school stuff)
  • Organize garage.
  • Make curtains for bedrooms.
  • Make dress.
  • Catch up on cards.
  • Get Zeek's school room cleared out and ready for planning.
  • Make menu plan for when Sarita is here.
  • Haul Kramer's dog kennel back to his house!
  • Redo kids' bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lora how is the list coming along? I know I need to get into listmaking again. Got a lot of projects to get done now that my vacation is over.

    ReplyDelete