7.24.2011

Peas Please!

We've got peas!


They are SO cute.


I love to go out and pick a fresh bowlful before a meal.


I've learned a little bit about how they grow and what would 
probably be a better set up for next years peas... 
or even a second crop this year still.
I've got big plans!


Now, if only those carrots would start making some sense.
???


3 comments:

  1. well I declare! those are the cutest peas I have ever seen... And loving that bokeh... carrots take awhile.. and ya thinned them out right????

    HeY! still shopping with all of my great bags... you make me smile at least twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! Who'd have thought peas would be so cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My carrots are like pencils if even that big... I think they are cold weather crop... it might be cold weather before it makes sense to harvest them! Only thing left is some cherry tomatoes. I went to buy some more seeds for second crop only to find out they have recalled them due to "end of season"??? I will continue to search... Walmart isn't my only option LOL
    Cute cute cute little peas! Did you get any tomatoes or not yet?
    Love MOM

    ReplyDelete