Well, this is the first time ever that I have been able to consider a second crop. I've never yielded anything from the first half of the season before, so there's never really been a point to planting more.
Not only was this my first successful gardening year, but everything I planted grew!
Last week, I pulled and tilled more than half of my garden to ready it for another round.
I transplanted nine tomato plants and four pepper plants, all of which I grew from seeds!
I also planted two different kinds of lettuce and two different kinds of spinach again. That is by far my favorite vegetable to grow and have fresh on hand each day. I may even try to grow it indoors during the winter months (if that's possible?).
I was pretty discouraged about my carrots. who I planted in the beginning of spring and still came out as little roots a couple weeks ago when I last checked them. But while I was tilling I pulled a couple of stalks on accident, and LOOK what I unturned:
SO sweet and cute, and ever so tiny.
The second one I pulled was three times this width, twice it's length, and maroon (kaleidoscope). I proudly ate them both, as silly as that may sound, and I can not wait to pull them all up at the end of the season!!!
I'm already making my plans about next years gardens. :)



Awesome! :) Cute carrots!
ReplyDeletelove, Pam
Hooray!
ReplyDeleteNice!!! Your soil looks so dark and rich! Have fun harvesting the rest and watching your little second crop seedlings sprout!!
ReplyDeleteLove MOM
Love it. My kids got to go with grandpa and harvest carrots, strawberries and some red type veggie that is round and white inside. So much fun.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteuthome視訊聊天-裸聊免費網
ut正妹視訊-色情真人秀網站
色情視訊-免費語音視頻聊天室
情色視訊-美女真人裸聊聊天室
真人視訊美女直播-免費午夜秀視頻聊天室
台灣色情視訊聊天-台灣情人視頻聊天室
免費視訊秀-真人秀聊天室
後宮視訊-國外免費視頻秀聊天室
mfc視訊-午夜免費視訊聊天室
showlive視訊聊天網-視頻啪啪免費聊天室