5.09.2011

Giveaway: Week Four

Reusable bags are fun to give (and receive) as gifts!

I sent my Mom her own set of the Kohl's Cares reusable bags from my second giveaway for her Birthday. She got them this weekend and sent me a picture of them in use already!

Way to go, MOM!!!


This is like a gift for me!
Happy Birthday, Mom!  

This week, I am giving away this set of seven, olive green, CYMA, reusable shopping bags. 


These bags have a simple and classy style, while of course, meeting all of my requirements for sturdiness, durability and function.


They have back loops, strong handles, and removable vinyl base inserts in the bottom of each bag. 

You know the drill. Leave a comment to make an entry. 
Be sure to include your e-mail address if your ID doesn't link back to you. 

Have a great week, and we'll see you on Friday for the drawing of a winner and a little surprise for all you loyal Yes Place readers!!! 

7 comments:

  1. okay.. here we go again!!!!! ME ME ME ME.. Would love them.. and I love that you do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. I know the cashiers love the ones with loops because it makes them easier to use in those spinning-plastic bag-holding things. (Don't you love my technical terminology?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so functional and unbulky! I love them!

    aimeeguise@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are getting ready to go grocery shopping, and Elijah said, "Don't forget our bags from Auntie Lora!" :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, pam can't enter again! she JUST won. it's MY turn!!!

    ReplyDelete