I'm always trying to convince people in my life (at least the tolerant ones who I can afford to annoy) to start consistently using their reusable shopping bags.
So many people actually have them and just don't remember to use them!
If you are nodding your head right now in agreement, I want to encourage you this week to push yourself into the habit of using your reusable shopping bags.
Come on, ladies... we wouldn't get very far leaving our homes without our keys or our purses, right? For that reason (most of us) make a habit of remembering them before we walk out the door.
Think of ways to train your brain to NEED your bags in order to hit the stores.
I know that I became much more willing to follow through on using reusable bags when I started buying the kind that made me feel good about them. I'm not talking about the walmart or pick-and-save bags. I'm talking about the visually appealing, successful, stand up on their own, stress-free kind of reusable bags.
This week I am giving away SEVEN highly efficient, super convenient, beautifully functional, gorgeously green set of reusable shopping bags!!!!
They're made by Kohl's, but they're no run-of-the-mill store brand reusable bags (those are the ones that never come out of your trunk). These are from the Kohl's cares campaign, and when I saw them online my only concern was if I'd actually be able to give them away. :)
When the box tipped off the brown truck and Zeek and I opened it up to see for ourselves, I was amazed at all the special features they have!
Convenient hanging loops
Easy folding with snap closures.
Solid bottom for better standing.
Large, strong, and waterproof.
Compact for simple storing!
Can you handle it!?
Well, I hope so, because they could be YOURS by the end of the week, so get involved!!!
To enter, just share in the comments what makes (or this week, is going to make) you use your reusable bags.
See you Friday!
Well, you will see us. :)






I LOVE these bags, I just bought 10! ha. The thing that I ALWAYS remember my bags by is not having to make 100 trips from the car to the house because they hold SO much and they don't cut into my hands like the plastic bags!
ReplyDeleteThese bags are so neat. I could actually store a few in my handbag at all times and not forget to bring them when I happen to go by the grocerystore unplanned like today.
ReplyDeleteI love that they hold so much more then paper or plastic bags. You can pack them full and you do not have to worry about the handles or bags breaking!
ReplyDeleteshannonforpeace(at)gmail.com
I love those bags... I remember to carry my bags into the store because there is a sign in my grocery parking lot that says, " HEy did you remember your reusable bags"..LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm going to put them in my trunk, so I don't forget them. I only have 1 reusable bag presently, so these will come in handy. Thank you for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI will keep them in my car to use at the grocery store and at the kids' games!! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI have used reusable bags for a couple of years. I love the idea of saving a little piece of the world.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great giveaway! I love reusable bags and keep them in my trunk, sometimes I'll forget to bring them into the store, and I'll end up going back for them. Reusable bags carry so much more and I have a very strong dislike of plastic bags.
ReplyDeleteHope I win these are much cuter than my Menard's bags!
~Lulu
lulureviews@yahoo.com
I'm not so great about remembering to use my reusable bags, but after this comment by best friend just might start nagging me into remembering!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI keep them in the backseat of my car, all stuffed inside each other. Since my daughter also rides back there in her carseat, I always see them when I'm getting her out. It's when I don't have her that I forget. I'm going to find one small one to stick in my purse so that even when she's not with me, I'll have a bag to use. I love reusable bags! (and I just found your blog through two of a kind and I think it's really great!)
ReplyDeleteI keep them in my car at all times! We use them at the store, at the library, for swimming...pretty much anything we need to carry!
ReplyDeletelukeandbryn AT gmail DOT com
I bought some freezer bags at Sam's a couple of years ago and a pull along cooler to keep in the trunk of my car. I use them when I go to Sam's and Aldi's since both of those stores do not HAVE disposable bags. I would just have to get in the habit of taking them in with me at other stores... it is not as popular here in the south but unfortunately theft is so anytime you bring something IN TO the stores they look at you like you are going to conceal something!!! We will catch on like the rest of the country! I know it drives me crazy how they put 3 things in a plastic bag and that is all??? Why!?
ReplyDeleteLove MOM
If I had enough for all my groceries I would definitely use them more.
ReplyDeletetonymooresmom @ yahoo dot com
I am always needing a bag for something and these bags would be perfect for anything. I would love to use them for groceries but I can never seem to remember my list, much less the bags. (Yes, I am that unorganized!)
ReplyDeletei'd use them more if they could fold up small enough to fit in the side pocket of my car door. i always forget to go to the trunk.
ReplyDeletekolpin4680 at gmail dot com
The sign at Kroger asking "did you remember your bags?"
ReplyDeleteI have been using my less that pretty bags, thanks to you.
ReplyDeleteThese are MUCH prettier though.
Teri
My boyfriend is the one who is always asking me, "Do we have the bags"? We have them in my car but not his, so these would go into his car,that way we never have to worry about which car we take to grocery shop
ReplyDeleteI have a few reusable bags and I like them because i have had a stroke and they make it much easier to carry my purchases in, however I do not have enough for the grocery store and having these would be great and not have to use the plastic bags.
ReplyDeleteI have a few reusable bags. I pack them into one and put with my coupons. I never forget to leave for shopping without my coupons and this reminds me to take the bags too. I save some money and a piece the world, one little step at a time.)These look great that they fold up so nice! Thanks for the contest.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDelete免費影音視訊聊聊天室-允許賣肉的直播平台
影音視訊聊聊天室-成人的直播平台
ut聊聊天室-寂寞交友聊天室
ut影音視訊聊聊天室-午夜聊天室
小可愛免費視訊-一對一性聊天室
聊天交友-美女視頻直播秀房間
交友app-台灣免費視頻裸聊室
交友網站-在線視頻語音聊天室
live 173 視訊聊天-主播免費祼聊聊天室
173視訊聊天交友網-台灣美女聊天室