The day after my Mom and I discovered that our original fishing plans were not going to happen as we'd hoped, we received a Groupon with a good deal on a nearby, half-day, private charter fishing boat excursion. The price was a little steep, even with the groupon, so we hemmed and hawed as to whether or not we should do it.
As my Mom went over the details I was silently filling with a thousand what ifs and probably nots. I felt a little YES squeeze in (it just might in fact be becoming a habit) and my heart quickly raced right over the top of my nay-saying, leaving no in the dust.
We called to see if there was an opening for us. One thing led to another perfect thing, and it was done. Three days later we were Fishin' With Gus!
It was a blast!
Captain Gus & my baby
my Mom
my Dad
me and my big mouth... bass
us






So fun, I love fishing from boats. My latest Yes was to go out for dinner yesterday with the kids and the hubby. I normally say no since we can't afford it, but we just got a little extra so it was finally something I could say yes to.
ReplyDelete