I love the motivation of this YES project. It's my answer when I'm stumped wondering should I or should I not? It makes things much quicker putting the YES in place of the list of why nots.
This is how I came to the carefree decision to not check luggage at the airport for our trip to NC this week.
Not a suitcase. Not a box. Not even a car seat.
We bought some adorable little carry-ons with wheels (Zeek liked RED and I said YES), we have scaled back what we need to bring with us, and we are going to use only these two bags for our 11 day vacation.
I can't wait to step off the plane and head straight for the exit door! :) No paying for luggage. No waiting for luggage. No losing luggage. No heavy hauling of luggage. Just traveling light!

Yay have fun and enjoy travelling light. I love travelling like that. Of course when I go home to visit Norway I always have to have carry on, but it is more or less empty going there and full going home. This time I believe it will be opposite as I am moving back there next year and I need to start bringing stuff back there now.
ReplyDeleteTake care and be safe.
Lately, I've preferred to say YES to a full big suitcase packed with anything I want! (Even if I am only going to Lisa's for the night!) ;) I used to be a light packer and forget half the stuff I wanted.
ReplyDelete