3.19.2011

Higher Places

I was so excited when my Mom talked about climbing 
Crowders Mountain with us during our vacation in NC.

This is exactly the kind of YES opportunity I have been scouting out!



It was a good thing we got a move on the day after we arrived, 
because it was the only weather that's been cool enough for such a climb, since.





photo by Zeek 


I was happy to be accompanied by my sweet little main man 
for his first climb of this magnitude...





and, of course, my Mom and Dad.

photo by Zeek


I was especially grateful for my Dad when my son
decided that he was done climbing Crowders Mountain for a bit.






We couldn't have made it, or found our way to the top without him!





It was really amazing!



At every angle, every view was more breathtaking.




I was so surprised when I looked down and saw huge birds soaring below!


This is definitely an amazing YES memory!

1 comment: