4.22.2011

Announcing Our First Week's Winner Via Video!!!

My absolute, hands down, favorite thing about this week's giveaway was YOU. I had no idea how blessed I would be by just clicking on your names to visit your sites and "meeting" such an awesome bunch of women.

It's incredible, the things you are doing through your blogs. Sharing your lives, stories, convictions, wisdom, ideas, charities, talents, encouragement... the blessings are countless!

So, thank you for your entries. I know from e-mails that more than one of you will be making the switch whether you win today or not. :) But thank you the most for your beautiful websites and all that you pour into them. I am moved and uplifted by what I have seen and read of you!


Keep on, and be sure to enter this weeks giveaway, open Monday through Thursday at midnight. 
I want to get as many stylish reusable shopping bags into your homes (and carts) as you'll let me! ;)

I look forward to another week of what you are posting on your sites and possibly meeting even more of you!


Now, for this weeks winner

(this is my first "vlog", so please excuse the novice mistakes and all around nerdiness)... 



Congratulations!
See you in a couple of days!! :)

6 comments: